If the item / color is out of stock, check the Upcoming Drops page for more details.
Compact size & instant access to your medical supplies.
FATPack (First Aid Trauma Pack) is a series of medical packs designed for quick accessibility and efficient medical storage. The compact FATPack 4X6 measures 6" (H) x 4.5" (W) x 3" (D) and is ideal for Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK), blowout kit, or trauma-based medical kits.
For instant access, a downward pull of the sturdy grab handle opens the hook & loop fastener with durable YKK zippers, saving you precious time. Inside, four high-visibility ripstop pockets with elastic bands help retain supplies and two elastic loops for securing cylindrical items (ex. EpiPen, Airway tube). A user-configurable elastic cord storage ladder is on the inner front flap.
Quick access to life-saving supplies with versatile expansion.
On the outside, two elastic holders give you fast access to tourniquets and trauma shears. A low-profile slip pocket for high-priority items, and a loop panel for attaching blood type or content ID patches. Attach FATPack to MOLLE surfaces with MOLLE Sticks* or convert to hook-and-loop attachment with the MOHL-Air adapter panel*. For shoulder carry, use the 1” Universal Shoulder Strap*. (*optional accessory)
Experience the versatility of FATPack, ensuring your lifesaving gear is always by your side and quickly accessible. Available in three sizes: 4X6, 5X8, and 7X10.
- ● N/A. Net Weight
- ● 4.6 ounces | 130 grams. Dimensions
- ● Overall external measurements: 6” (H) x 4.5” (W) x 3” (D).
- ● Front loop panel for content/blood type ID: 2” (H) x 3” (W).
- ● Four internal high-visibility ripstop storage pockets.
- ● Three internal elastic retention bands with two slots for cylindrical items (ex. EpiPen, Airway tube).
- ● User-configurable storage ladder with elastic cord retention.
- ● Two external elastic slots for attaching tourniquet or shears (per side).
- ● Includes two 4” AnchorWrap hook & loop anchors for gear retention.
- ● Formed grab handle for fast opening with removable red ‘medical’ indicator.
- ● Bottom pull tabs for easier closure.
- ● Loop panel on front for content or blood type ID patches.
- ● MOLLE/PALS webbing on the rear for modular attachment.
- ● Compatible with MOLLE Sticks for MOLLE attachment, MOHL-Air adapter for loop panel attachment & 1” Universal Shoulder strap for shoulder/crossbody carry. Materials
- ● 500-D Military-grade Cordura nylon 66 with DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent).
- ● 210-D Ripstop nylon with DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent). Hi-visibility, lightweight & water resistant.
- ● Durable YKK RC-Class lockable zippers, reversed for protection.
- ● High tensile strength nylon webbing and tape.
- ● Strong stitching with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread. Bartack and Box-and-X stitching for strength & durability.