If the item / color is out of stock, check the Upcoming Drops page for more details.
Gen-2 FATPacks 7x10 improvements: (1) internal elastic holders for cylindrical items, (2) redesigned front flap organization, (3) low profile MOLLE-Air structure.
FATPack (First Aid Trauma Pack) is a series of medical packs that offer volume-maximizing storage, and instant accessibility. Access your lifesaving contents with one intuitive downward pull! Available in three sizes: 4x6, 5x8, and 7x10.
A collaboration with Ken Harper @ Prepare-1, the FATPack 7x10 is 10” (H) x 7.5” (W) x 3.5” (D). It is the perfect size for group FAK, blowout kit, or trauma-based medical kit. It can pack a full range of medical supplies from a full-size SAM splint, elastic bandages, ice packs for immobilization, to medical instruments, tourniquets, hemostats, burn treatment, pressure dressings, etc.
Elastic loops over high-viz ripstop pockets in the main compartment’s center and side flaps can secure cylindrical items (e.g. Epipen and airway tubes), saving you precious time when seconds count. Improved shock cord storage ladder on the front flap with a removable fold-out window zipper pocket (7.5” W x 5.5” H) for small items.
Exterior MOLLE/PALS provides quick access to high-priority items. A large slip pocket with MOLLE-Air structure can be used as loop ID panel for blood type or other patches. Sturdy grab handle unzips dual #8 YKK zippers and hook-and-loop fastener.
MOLLE back panel let you attach FATPack using MOLLE Sticks (*optional), or convert it to a hook-and-loop attachment using the MOHL-Air adapter panel (*optional). FATPack’s versatility will make sure your lifesaving gear goes wherever you go!
- NEW: Lightweight MOLLE-Air modular attachment structure with loop surface
- NEW: Three internal elastic webbing bands with two slots for cylindrical items
- NEW: Formed grab handle for fast opening with removable red ‘medical’ indicator
- NEW: Bottom pull tabs for easier closure
- Size: 10” (H) x 7.5” (W) x 3.5” (D)
- Weight: 8 ounces
- External Front Pocket: 8” (H) x 5” (W)
- User-configurable storage ladder with shock cord retention
- Grab handle instantly opens FATPack with one downward pull, giving full access.
- Removable fold-out storage pocket with window (7.5” (W) x 5.5” (H)
- 5” (H) x 2” (W) ID/Blood type loop patch panel on front
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on sides and rear for modular attachment
- Compatible with MOLLE Sticks & MOHL-Air adapter for loop panel attachment
- Includes 2 one-wrap hook & loop anchors for gear retention.
- Materials:1,000-D Cordura® fabric with water-repellent DuPont® Teflon® fabric protector.
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
- Durable & abrasion resistant RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
- Circular user-friendly paracord zipper loops.
- High tensile strength nylon webbing and binding tapes.
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread.
Vanquest FATpack 7x10: A Bigger First Aid Kit?
I love the FATPack design, the 5x8 has been my go to med kit f...
Vanquest Gen 2 FATPacks
Vanquest has three different sizes of their FATPacks for you t...
Vanquest FATPack Review
Accidents happen. Just a fact of life. That means you need to ...
VANQUEST: FATPack Medical Pouches
If you''ve been looking for a way to store your medical or fir...